Facilitate Your Cash-Out
Early adopters of digital assets often have a complex transactional history. Whether they mined Bitcoin in 2010, traded on exchanges that no longer exist or invested in ICOs, they all face the same challenge of accessing the banking industry: corroborating their KYC/AML case thoroughly.
- You want to bring your digital assets to the bank without friction ?
- Show your assets were legitly acquired and are untainted ?
- You are trying to trace the origin of your funds on chain and on exhcnages ?
- You are seeking for help collecting evidence and structuring your case in compliance with Swiss norms ?
- You must execute a payment in fiat but your wealth is crypto-based ?
- You want to trade substantial amounts and you are scared of the thin orderbook on exchange ?
- You want the assurance that no additional KYC will be required post-trade ?
- We collect your data in a non-intrusive way through read-only API Keys on exchange.
- We fill the potential gaps in your history through Forensic Analysis.
- We draft an executive summary and submit it to our crypto-friendly Partner Banks.
- We provide paralegal support to ensure your banking documents are correctly filled.
- We convert crypto to Fiat and instruct transfers in favour of a third party.
- We execute orders up to 2’000 BTC per day.
Through our extensive digital assets experience, we have the tools to address all compliance and KYC/AML related requirements. From offering a proprietary whitelabel onboarding platform to corroborating extensive trading histories, we have the solution for you.
Our extensive and long term relationships with some of the largest regulated OTC Desks across the world provide us with best pricing for our clients regardless of the amount.
Find Your Use Case
Client A is a Bitcoin early-adopter as he purchased his first BTC in 2012 on the Mt. Gox exchange, which shut down in 2014. He then invested part of his BTC in a number of various ICOs including the Ethereum ICO. Later, he sold most of his ICO tokens for BTC on various exchanges. During the 2017 rally, Client A sold most of his crypto assets on one of the most popular crypto exchanges.
Using internal tools and forensic analysis solutions, alt corroborated the origin and flow of Client A’s funds, demonstrating how he generated his crypto wealth. alt then assisted Client A with the opening of an account in a Tier 1 Swiss bank to smoothly deposit the proceeds of his cash-out.
For more info please download our factsheet
All documents received by alt are stored on our services, within a secure environment, based in Geneva, Switzerland. All personal information remains in the company’s possession for a minimum period of 10 years as required by law and is not disclosed to third parties unless required by law.
We accept all passports containing an MRZ code as well as all European ID cards. In addition, you will need to provide a proof of address, a document that needs to be dated less than 3 months and contains your full name and full address. Examples of acceptable documents are:
- Any utility bill (fixed line phone, cable, internet, gas, water, electric)
- Bank Statement
- Tax statement (no more than 12 months old)
- Official residency document
Once we have had the initial call and explained our services, we will have a specific KYC call where you will provide us with your crypto history, including initial purchase of cryptos, ICO participation, exchange history, etc. We will ask you to provide this information to us in detail so that we can draft your KYC.
It typically takes 4-6 weeks to open a bank account in a Swiss private bank following the initial call. We draft the KYC within one week and submit it to the bank, who then takes 3-4 weeks to review, send out documents, and open the bank account. Note, Banks are third parties. Neither alt.co nor Altcoinomy SA perform any custodial activities beyond 60 days.
You can travel to Geneva for a face-to-face meeting but it is not a requirement as we can identify you via our video identification platform as well as validate your passport with our ID document validation software.
While the minimum amount for the opening of an account varies bank to bank, typically, a client is expected to fund his/her account with a minimum of USD 1 million within 6-12 months of the account being opened with at least 60-70% of this amount invested in a portfolio of assets.
Yes, via our paymastering services, we can cash out your crypto assets and settle your invoices for you prior to your account being opened.